About Cedar Park
Found in 1887, Cedar Park was primarily a cattle town that used the Chisholm Trail to transport livestock. Starting in the 1960s Cedar Park started to transform from ranch land to housing developments and the population started to rise. Between 1970 and 1980 the population grew from 125 residents to over 3,000. This once quiet cattle town has continued to grow with the rest of the Austin area, boasting a population over 75,000. Cedar Park has continued to develop over the past 50 years. One new development the city now has planned is Destination Bell Boulevard. This restoration project has been labeled by the city, “a place of identity for the residents of Cedar Park.” Cedar Park expects continued growth in the coming years and should rival any suburb of Austin, scroll down to learn more about this great and growing city.
Cedar Park Cost of Living
Cedar Park has a cost of living of 100, compared to the national average of 100, and the state average of 90.
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center – 600
- CoreSlab Structures – 340
- National Oilwell Varco – 270
- ETS-Lindgren – 270
- Baker Drywall – 200
- Firefly Aerospace – 150
- BMC Millwork – 120
- Revenue Cycle – 120
- Native Land Design – 100
- BMC West – 100
Looking for your own office space in the Cedar Park area?
Search our listings here.
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Scott & White Clinic at Cedar Park
- Pro Med Medical Care Center
- Family Emergency Room at Cedar Park
- Urgent Care Plus
- St. David’s Emergency Center
- Colleges Near Cedar Park
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Southwestern University
- Concordia University – Texas
- Austin Community College District
- Saint Edward’s University
- Texas State University – Round Rock
- South University
- Texas A&M Health Science Center
- Leander ISD
- 42 Total Schools
- 26 Elementary Schools
- 8 Middle Schools
- 6 High Schools
- 2 Alternative Program Facilities
- 1094 SAT Mean
- 23.3 ACT Mean
Looking for your own retail space in the Cedar Park area? Check out Don Quick’s listings for lease and sale!
Images Courtesy of cedarparkfun.com, cedarparktexas.gov, & City of Cedar Park, Texas-City Government Facebook