Local Business Assistance and Resources
The Don Quick & Associates, Inc. team understands that your business is likely experiencing disruptions resulting from the current COVID-19 outbreak. Our mission here at Don Quick & Associates, Inc. has been and always will be to serve our clients as best as we can, and that is not limited to serving in the realm of commercial real estate. As one method of assistance, we have compiled a collection of helpful links and resources that we believe may be useful to you and/or your business at this time. We hope this helps and it is a privilege to continue to serve our local business community the best we can.
Small Business Administration Loans Deferred:
- All existing SBA loans are deferred to the end of 2020 – https://www.sba.gov/about-sba/sba-newsroom/press-releases-media-advisories/carranza-implements-automatic-deferment-existing-sba-disaster-loans-through-end-2020
U.S. Department of the Treasury – COVID-19 Tax Credit
- The refundable tax credit is 50 percent of up to $10,000 in wages paid by an eligible employer
Small Business Assistance:
- SBA economic relief opportunities
- Disaster Assiatance – https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
- Texas State (helpful info for application process for above) https://sbdc.mccoy.txstate.edu/Disaster-Recovery.html
- Paycheck Protection Program – Forgivable SBA Loan (Passed House vote 03/27/20)
– For Businesses, 501(c)(3)s, with less than 500 employees
– Loans up to 2.5 times one month’s payroll
– Current requirements base the average month’s payroll
– The great news is if employees are retained, the loan is forgivable!
– Click here to Learn More
- Round Rock Cares – https://rrcommunityfoundation.org/project/round-rock-cares/
- Texas Restaurant Relief Fund – https://mailchi.mp/txrestaurant.org/txrestaurantrelieffund
- Facebook Small Business Grants – https://www.facebook.com/business/boost/grants
Other helpful links:
We will continue to monitor conditions closely and we hope to return to business as usual as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our agents with any questions or concerns you may have at this time.
Follow us on our socials for updates: